BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm really confused!! What's wrong with me??

I have been trying to escape from my thoughts. The thoughts which makes me feel that I'm a failure! The worse of my kind. Ever since you enter my life, I have always thought of you and I just don't know how to explain this kind of feeling that keeps on pestering in my mind. Each and everyday I long for your presence and wanting to know what are you doing? I've always wanted to get close to you but I know that this feeling ain't right! Not long after seeing you, the emotions came running in! I wanna see you smile and all that you have in you! Keep on wanting you to be just beside me all the time and at times being a little jealous when you are with somebody else. But, it seems that I've lost my words when you are around! My mind keeps on picturing you! I just don't know what to do and the only way is to hide myself from this issue! I'm really tired and hoping that I can overcome this feeling! Seriously, what have gone wrong with me??

0 comments: