BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Pledge to Mother Earth Says it all~



Let us look into our “deeds towards mother earth” history:

1. Clearing forests for agricultural and industrial purposes.

Effect: Destroying flora and fauna’s sanctuary

2. Littering and dirtying the environment

Effect: Causes garbages and waste products to overflow

3. Open burning and mass cremation

Effect: Green house effect causing global warming







4. Killing of animal species

Effect: Taking unwanted lives causing extinction.

5. Wasting electricity, water and foods

Effect: Declining of Mother Nature’s resources.



WHAT HAVE WE ALL DONE?? Damages after damages are the only things we contribute to the earth. We, as the human being, the intelligent species, the inhabitants of the earth has done all these. (Failing to God’s calling purposes). Shame on us all!


Our mother earth is really in a very adverse condition and we should now be aware and do whatever best to save Mother Earth! Eventually, we are now racing against time and what we can only do is to prevent further damages cause, as the saying goes: “Prevention is better than cure!” Make a simple Green pledge to commit ourselves for environmental conservation is what we need!!


GREEN PLEDGE FOR MOTHER EARTH:

I hereby, Aaron Yeo pledge to commit myself into environmental conservation and do whatever it takes to save Mother Earth with all my truthfully effort. I understand that I have been greatly contributing to some damaging towards Mother Earth and I am regretful in doing so. I am also making the decision to stay away from negative activities that may harm you in the means of global warming. Below are the things I have agreed to contribute and act in respect to environmental conservation for the betterment of our Mother Earth.

(i) Turn the lights off whenever I am not using it to conserve electricity.

(ii) Avoiding usage of plastic bags and do an exchange of using GREEN or reusable bag.

(iii) Cut down on usage of papers and tissues if unnecessary.

(iv) Turn off the tap and cut down on the use of water.

(v) Switch to using fans instead of air-cond.

(vi) Recycle, recycle and recycle aluminum cans, papers and glass bottles that are recyclable to promote the 3R action.

(vii) Educate and create awareness to people around me for environmental conservation and recycling.


I agree to every statement above and agree to uphold the true GREEN spirit to help conserve our Mother Earth for a better future. In advance, I would promise to bring my commitment with me until the day I retire from God’s calling purpose.


President Barack Obama: "You can make a difference!!" Save earth~
=)



0 comments: