BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

A point of a new beginning

It is indeed a new beginning for me to create a new blog of my own and to say goodbyes to the old one.. As they always says: "A new year- a new beginning of things!" ( Eventhough sometimes it doesn't work that way) A refreshing experience to put all my thoughts into words, again. Well, it will be more memorable if I spend a little time of my own to write things on my blog about the happenings around me than rather keeping everything within me. (Although I'm have no true avid interest in writing blogs.) But, sometimes it can be rather bored and lazy to write something on my blog (Absolutely true!) and it is proven from my previous blog. I hope that I have an auto update-authorizer to help me post things up. But, that's only an "if". Anyway, I'll cut down the crap and start doing my actual tasks that the teacher had assigned us to do. I'll try my best to update my blog more often. ( I'm doubting on this too.) =)

0 comments: