BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new task- Blogging the alpha's way

New task?(That is a 'NO' for me!) Actually I already have my own previous account, that's why! Our English teacher, Mdm. Flowrese assigned all 43 of us (5 Alpha)to create a blog . To be honest, I really appreciated writing on blogs and I definitely agree that everyone should have one too~(just consider me as an enthusiastic amateur on blogging.)Everyone was busy tapping on the keyboard during the whole English period to just create a blog of their own. The whole atmosphere is bathe with desperation and excitement as all of my friends are creating and trying real hard to beautify their profiles. As I had already have one of my own, I was bored of waiting so I finally came to a final decision to "Re-create" one. I found out that many feel some ambivalence in updating their own blog. The good feeling about writing a blog is that you can share your lifetime experience and interesting events occurred, while in oppose to that, there is also bad feeling that is you may over-write your personal stuffs and making others to get to know the "evil and naughty" character of yours. (You would never wanted Mr.Santa to black-list you right?) It is indeed a tough job in designing your own blog! I was endeavoured to do my best, that is to come out with a good post and extraordinary layouts for my own blog. The choosing of templates was the most crucial and torturing moment because most of the layouts are awesomely beautiful and it brought me a headache! Anyway,it is really interesting as I continue on updating my blogs.. As people always says "Blogging keeps the world goes round!"

0 comments: